Monday, February 25, 2013

Feb 25-March 1

It was good to get back to school this morning and see all the kids!  They look well rested and ready for anything!  I hope the week off treated you all well and that you were able to spend a little family time together.  I enjoyed the days I had with my family.

Teacher's Convention was great!  The keynotes were both inspiring and motivating.  I attended a couple of great workshops and did some shopping!  Thank you Parent Council for your generous gift that allowed me to pick up a couple of new resources.

Monday
  • Welcome Back!!
Tuesday
  • Energy Day Assembly - 8:30 a.m.
  • Library Books due
  • Eric Wilson visit - 1:00 p.m.
  • Tone it up Tuesday - bring a water bottle.  Kids may also bring a yoga mat if they choose as sit ups and push ups are hard on the gym floor.
  • Education City starts today - due next Tuesday
  • Spelling City starts today.  Class time is given and it is due March 7.
Wednesday
  • PINK Shirt Day - If you would like more information you can click here.
Thursday
  • HOT Lunch - Taco Time
Friday
  • Frolicking Friday....dress for the weather!
Have a great week!

No comments: