Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15 - April 19

Well, hello winter!  Oops, I meant spring!  Umm, really, I'm not sure what season we are in and the weather is CRAZY!  So in thoughts and wishes of having a snow day we read "Snowed in at Pokeweed Public School" off of our 100 Books list.  The kids wrote about what the best part of being stuck at school in a snowstorm would be.  Ask them what they wrote!  We're hoping it doesn't really happen though.

Monday

  • Note about the Step into Spring event
  • No new spelling words - practice last week's and finish spellingcity.com assignments

Tuesday:
  • Hot lunch money due - my apologies as I had the kids write in their agendas for Wednesday!
  • Education City homework due
Wednesday:
  • Recycled Robots art afternoon - please have all materials here by then
  • Mr. Hawkins and Mr. Christianson from Wilson Middle School will be here to talk to the grade 5s
Thursday:
  • New Education City homework set - due April 25

Friday:
  • Step into Spring

Lastly, I have asked your child to bring in some photos of you Mom!  For an upcoming Mother's Day project we are in need of photos that include Mom with their child or just of Mom.  The pictures will come back to you unharmed but if you would prefer that we take a copy of it, we do have the capability or the pictures could be emailed to myself if they are digital.  I am hoping that the pictures range in "age" as old as your child is.  I can't wait to do this project!  Thank you in advance!

No comments: