Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mr. Schorr

Hello parents,

Yesterday Mrs. Samayoa and I learned that Mr. Schorr will be leaving Galbraith School due to health concerns. He was scheduled to be with our two classes until the middle of April however, he is finished his practicum immediately. A note from Mr. Schorr is coming home today.

How will this impact our class? Well the most obvious one is that I will be resuming teaching the subjects he was responsible for: math, computers, and PE. The marks on the report card will reflect both his and my marks. Another impact will be that the Class Dojo project will not be going ahead. This was something that Mr. Schorr was working on with the students and I will not be continuing it as I had never planned to be involved in the first place.

We wish Mr. Schorr luck wherever his path ends up taking him.

Mrs. Nelson

No comments: