Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7 - 11

I will be gone this week on Tuesday and Wednesday in Edmonton for a Leader in Me conference. I am excited to be going to learn more about this wonderful program.  I have confidence in my students that they will have a couple of fantastic days with my sub Mr. Wright.  He used to work at our school as an assistant and I excited now that he is a teacher.  I have assigned each student a leadership role that they are to take over the next couple of days.  Ask your child what their job is. 

Curriculum
  • Math - area & perimeter
  • Science - continuing in Waste in our World
  • LA - moving on to comic writing
  • PE - gymnastics - remember to have shorts and short sleeve shirts
Monday
  • Library books due back
Tuesday
  • Library today
  • The students will not be going to gymnastics today because a sub cannot take them into the gym for this activity.  Instead, they will be frolicking outside!
  • Mrs. Nelson is in Edmonton.
Wednesday
  • Mrs. Nelson is in Edmonton
  • Look for a note coming home regarding the grade 3 cupcake sale.

Thursday
  • Grade 3 cupcake sale - $0.50 per cupcake

Friday
  • 2nd class of enrichment!

No comments: