Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2-6

My biggest apologies!  I have missed the last few weeks along with everything else, I am very sorry!

It is now June and these next four weeks are going to go by awfully fast!  There are a lot of things planned including learning, fun times and the continued expectations.  I look forward to a fun filled month with your child!

Did you know it's Environment Week/World Oceans Week this week?

Reminders:

  • School registrations are now past due and class lists are being prepared for next year
  • Permission forms for the Fort Macleod field trip are due ASAP.  Our field trip is Monday, June 9th.  Thank you to all the parent volunteers who have offered to join with us.

This week's schedule:
Monday:
  • Ask your child how we did on our fire drills today
Tuesday:
  • Library day is today. 

Wednesday:
  • HOJA performance 2:00 p.m.

Thursday:
  • Spring Concert on the east field 6:00 p.m.  Your child will be performing. 

Friday:
  • No more Enrichment.  I hope your child has enjoyed this opportunity all year.  I know the teachers certainly have. 
  • Frolicking Friday

No comments: